Slide background

IWT Champion

Introducing the UltraKode 78 Boujmaa Guilloul Pro Model, designed by Rémi Vila and Boujmaa Guilloul. This limited edition production series commemorates Boujmaa’s 2016 IWT Champion title and his unique style and flow of energy.

“My Pro Model is the result of a long time spent designing and refining boards to get where we are today. Combining many rail shapes, rocker lines, outlines and fin positions, I had to test many board to get to this special one.”

– Boujmaa Guilloul

219 x 54 CM - 78 L
2016 IWT CHAMPION

2016 IWT CHAMPION

"Winning the IWT was the best feeling in the world... I never thought I was made for competition but this tour is something I really enjoy doing, surrounded by amazing people, great sailors and in sick locations like Morocco, Pistol River or Mexico, places where I find myself in peace and enjoying what I love doing the most, with a positive vibe."

HAVING A PRO MODEL

"I love the fact that it feels like perfection for me: I can use it from light side-offshore wind to strong onshore winds. It turns easy and forgives my mistakes with the soft rails, it feels great when I go full speed down the line laying on the rail all the way through to the top turn, easily reconnecting with the next drive and keeping speed. In onshore conditions I can easily make it turn quickly on the bottom and top turn. It is fast and allows me to progress in wave riding and try new things."

MFC FINS

"I've been working with Pio [Marasco] from MFC for some years now and we have come up with a fin setup that suits my style.

I've been using it with 17 cm as a center fin and 10 cm side fins. If the waves get really big or the wind is on-shore, I would maybe use a bit bigger center fin."

VISIT THE MFC WEBSITE

BOTTOM SHAPE

"The bottom shape of my Pro Model is something that I've been working on for quite some time now. I have been trying a lot of different things but in the end, I chose this mono-concave to flat Vee in the nose. Nothing crazy or that you haven't seen before but it works, making the board turns rail-to-rail a lot easier and keeping a lot of speed throughout the transitions."

CNC CUSTOM

Boujmaa's Pro Models are CNC shaped and made to order, in either Carbon L.C.F or Carbon Reflex technology.

Performance

Specifications

Model

UltraKode Boujmaa Pro Model

Technology

Carbon L.C.F. | Carbon Reflex

Volume

Length

219 cm

Width

54 cm

Tail Width