Slide background

THE ALOHA CLASSIC CHAMPION

Introducing the UltraKode KP Pro Model. Designed in collaboration with Kevin Pritchard, the UltraKode KP Pro model is the exact one Kevin Prichard was riding when he won the 2016 PWA/IWT Aloha Classic title.

The best thing about my Pro model is that you can take the board anywhere. It’s fast, it turns well, it floats on the light days, and grinds through on the windy days. I am really stoked on it!

– Kevin Pritchard

230 x 55.5 CM - 86 L

NARROW NOSE

"One of the things that I like is the narrower nose on it. It really frees the board up and has a very light and crispy feeling to it."

FIN SET-UP

"I have been riding it mostly with the thruster set up but I think for bigger waves the quad set up will work quite well. I always say that a good board is a good board, no matter what fin set up you have on it."

ROCKERLINE

ROCKERLINE

"The rocker line is pretty much the same rocker line that I have been using for the last 10 years or so; it just gets more and more refined every time."

CNC CUSTOM

Kevin's Pro Models are CNC shaped and made to order, in either Carbon L.C.F or Carbon Reflex technology.

Performance

Specifications

Model

UltraKode KP Pro Model

Technology

Carbon L.C.F. | Carbon Reflex

Volume

Length

230 cm

Width

55.5 cm

Tail Width