PDA

View Full Version : Wipe outs

RobSwift
12th September 2007, 05:52 PM
In Brazil recently you had an incident when you fell in competition, I believe, due to a mix-up with Josh Angulo. How would you describe that fall? Do you ever get ragdolled or find yourself in a washing machine?

Kevin Pritchard
13th September 2007, 09:14 PM
No the crash with Angulo was not bad at all. It just threw me off my game a little bit.

As for falling, sometimes I fall and get totally ragdalled and in the washing machine. This is the scary part! I guess that is what makes the fear or the big waves so intense!

RobSwift
30th September 2007, 09:17 PM
I can only imagine how intense that must be. However, I have never seen news about a windsurfer drowning in a wipe-out. Have you?

Fernando ESP-71
22nd October 2007, 05:36 AM
Hi Kevin.
Sorry Kevin, for going into your space to try to contact Roby. By the way. Are you planning to do some more Formula racing soon? If not I hope I make it to the Ballena Alegre or some other slalom races in 2008.
all the best.

Hi Roby.
We meet in Leba/Poland this august. in fact my fist international slalom experience!!
I got really impressed with your level talking spanish.
En realidad queria hablarte sobre algo en privado. Queria pedirte consejo sobre un problema que tengo de cara a las regatas del año que viene. Si puedes, te dejo mi correo fernando@esp-71.com , mandame por favor un mail y te cuento.
thanks and again sorry.
Fernando